There are few things in life that stays emotionally connected to us and it gets immensely difficult when we have to let go off them. One such thing in our lives is the house in which we stay or have grown up. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we might have to sell off the house and the process to do this is extremely emotionally challenging and requires efforts to find the perfect buyer. Grabhouse.com, India’s first broker free housing portal lists down the essential points that can help in getting the perfect buyer as you create an interest about the house in them.Few things that you should do that can help in creating a good impression about the property to the potential buyer include:
- Clean the house and clear the clutter that has taken extra space in your apartment or house. This will enable your house to look spacious and pay create interest in the mind of the buyer. You can keep the plants on the window counter tops and the kitchen appliances in a single cabinet instead of lining them up on the kitchen counter.
- Now that you have cleaned the house and cleared the clutter, do not stock them in your cupboards. In the flats on rent in Pune and other cities, there are wall cabinets given. Instead of keeping the clutter in these wall cabinets, keep them in a storage unit. This will make the buyer get an idea about the closet space that is available in the apartment.
- While seeking for potential buyers for the house, keep in mind that, it is essential to present a clean and proper house to them so that they find it interesting and attractive enough to buy the house. For the same, make small improvements such as mend any broken household items in the bathroom or kitchen, keep the living area clean and the stuff that would be provided along with the flat. These will also contribute towards raising the price of the house as you plan to sell it.
- Providing flats on rent in Pune or other cities is different in comparison to selling a house. People who look forward to buy a property look for houses that are as good as new and shifting to the house will not involve too much changes to be done since it will involve additional investment. Hence, it is advisable to keep the apartment ready in terms of getting it painted with soft and neutral colours to make it look clean and be odour free, fix the bathroom and kitchen fixtures if broken, etc.
- If your property is located in the interiors of the neighbourhood, try and explain the exact with the help of map by sharing it through email or instant messaging services like WhatsApp. If you have hired an agent to help in the process of selling your house, make sure to keep in touch with him and be present as the potential buyers come to see your house. Many of the buyers prefer to see the house in the presence of the owner to get their doubts clarified. Not being present may, at times, cause you to lose the interested buyers. If in case, it becomes difficult to be there, have a telephonic chat and fix up another meeting instead of depending on your real estate agent.
- Lastly, do not get emotional about the house but treat it as a business deal. It will be a complete financial deal between your buyer and you. While you created many memories in that house, now it’s your chance to let someone else create memories in the same house.